WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 pieces original Stonefire Naan bread
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup roasted brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 4 slices cooked bacon, broken into small pieces
- salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush the tops of the naan bread with the olive oil and sprinkle a few slices of garlic.
- Scatter the tops of the naan with the cheese and brussels. Transfer the Stonefire naan in the oven for 6-10 minutes until the cheese is melted. Add the bacon on top and dust with Red pepper flakes and salt and pepper.
- Remove from the oven. Slice and serve.
Recipe by Whats Gaby Cooking