Baked Brie Naan
- 5 MIN PREP TIME
- 10 MIN COOK TIME
- 2-4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 - 8.8 ounce packaqe - Stonefire Authentic Flatbread Original Naan
- 6 ounce round brie - rind removed
- 1/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1-2 tablespoons INFUSED BOURBON
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary - minceD
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Stonefire Naan into small cast iron skillet. Heat for 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- Place brie round on top of Naan bread.
- Into a small bowl mix together cherry preserves and bourbon. Pour on top of brie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes OR until brie is bubbly.
- Transfer to cutting board. Sprinkle with rosemary and walnuts. Cut into desired slices.
Recipe by Bellalimento