WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used 60% cacao)
- 1 package Original Stonefire Naan (pack of 2)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips in a microwave safe measuring cup or bowl. Heat approximately 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Chill or freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving, or until the mixture has cooled and thickened but is not solid. (If it gets too solid, just microwave it to thin it out.)
- Place the naan on the prepared cookie sheet. Use a knife or a pizza cutter to slice each naan into wedges or strips.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, flipping them halfway through baking, so they are crunchy on the outside.
- Stir together the cinnamon and sugar.
- While they’re still warm, dip each piece in butter then the cinnamon sugar and place back on the cookie sheet.
- Serve warm or cool with the chocolate ganache for dipping.
Recipe by Crazy for Crust