BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza Bites
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10-15 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Naan
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce mixed with 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz smoked cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast cubes
- 2 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup pineapple chunks (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro minced
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees.
- REMOVE naan from packaging and brush with olive oil. Spread the BBQ sauce onto the naan, leaving approximately a ½ inch edge around the dough without sauce.
- SPRINKLE the cheese over the sauce, covering evenly.
- TOP the cheese with the cooked chicken, bacon and pineapple if using.
- PLACE on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes with the lid closed. Rotate the naan 2-3 times during cooking to get an evenly browned bottom. Cook until the cheese has slightly started to soften.
- REMOVE from grill and serve