Breakfast Naan Pizza
- 3 MIN. PREP TIME
- 12 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Tandoori Naan, Original variety
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 strips double smoked bacon
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- FRY the bacon in a large saute pan over medium-high heat until crisp. Let cool and cut into small pieces.
- LAY the Naan bubble side up on a baking tray, sprinkle with the parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and the cooked bacon.
- CRACK two eggs on each Naan and season with salt and pepper. Place Naan on middle rack of preheated 400F oven and heat for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the egg yolks are cooked.
- REMOVE from oven and sprinkle with the parsley, chives and green onions. Slice and serve immediately.