Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes
- 30 MIN PREP TIME
- 25 MIN COOK TIME
- 12 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 Stonefire Original Mini naan
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup blue cheese
- Optional: green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, place chicken in large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and continue to cook until no longer pink.
- Remove from water and shred in food processor until shredded thoroughly.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine chicken and cream cheese. Then add Buffalo sauce and cheddar cheese to mix.
- Half the Stonefire Original Mini naan and wrap one into a bowl shaped and place into each muffin tin opening.
- Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons of chicken mix into each naan bowl.
- Top with blue cheese (or extra cheddar cheese) and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with chopped green onions.