WHAT YOU NEED
- 2.5 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 16 ounce bottle Bualo Wing Sauce
- 1.5 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 6 Original Stonfire Naan
- 6 cups Mixed Salad Greens
- Bleu Cheese, crumbled
- Bottled Ranch Dressing
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker. Top chicken breasts with the entire bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce and dry Ranch dressing mix. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Add the butter to the slow cooker. As the butter melts, use two forks to shred the cooked chicken breast meat into fine pieces.
- Heat the Stonefire naan in the microwave or oven, according to package directions. We also think it's delicious served at room temperature.
- To Make a Wrap: Top naan with a layer of lettuce, followed by a layer of shredded buffalo chicken. If desired, add some bleu cheese crumbles and drizzle with bottled Ranch dressing. Fold the naan in half.
- Optional: Stick a toothpick through the wrap from top to bottom to help keep it folded in half.
Recipe by Mom Always Finds Out