Cali Greek Naan
- 5 MIN. PREP TIME
- 8 MIN. COOK TIME
- 2-4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Naan (any flavor or original)
- 1/2 cup yogurt, greek, plain, whole
- 1 Tbsp dill, fresh, de-stemmed
- 2 tsp za'atar (toasted thyme, sumac, sea salt, turmeric, and sesame seeds)
- 1 ea. persian cucumber, small dice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ea. avocado, cut into 1/6 and peeled
- 4 ea. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup romaine, chopped
- COMBINE yogurt, dill, cucumber, some lemon zest, salt, and za’atar together and mix until combined.
- PLACE Naan (bubbly side up) on middle rack of preheated 400F oven and heat 8 minutes.
- WHILE Naan is baking, prep the cucumbers, romaine, avocado and tomato
- REMOVE Naan from oven when it is golden brown and toasty.
- SPREAD the Naan evenly with cucumber, dill, and yogurt mixture.
- TOP with chopped romaine, halved cherry tomato and sliced avocado over the top of the spiced cucumber yogurt.
- DRIZZLE with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and finishing salt.
- Recipe created by Marcel Vigneron