WHAT YOU NEED
- Stonefire Artisan Flatbread (I used the long rectangular one for this)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅛ cup cinnamon (doesn't need to be exact)
- 2 medium-large apples, peeled and diced small (sprinkle with lemon juice if dicing in advance)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (if desired)
- ¼ cup caramel sauce and additional for extra drizzle
- Using a pastry brush, add melted butter onto your flatbread.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle onto the flatbread.
- Mix together diced apples, caramel and pecans. Add to the flatbread.
- Bake at 425 F for 10-13 minutes until bread gets crispy and golden.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes and then cut using a pizza cutter and serve.
This recipe was created by The Love Nerds