Cheesy Marinara Dipping Sauce
- 15 MIN. PREP TIME
- 25-30 MIN. COOK TIME
- 8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 14oz Can of diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin Olive oil
- ½ Onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- SAUTEE, in a medium sized saucepan, the onion and garlic in the olive oil over medium low heat for at least 8-10 minutes or until the onion is very soft and fragrant.
- ADD the tomatoes and continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes or until mixture becomes thicker and the excess liquid has evaporated. Add the grated cheese and season to taste.
- COOL and serve with Stonefire Garlic Parmesan Naan Crisps.