Chicken Caesar Naan Tacos
- 5 MIN PREP TIME
- 10 MIN COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Naan Mini Original
- 8 oz chicken breast
- 8 romaine lettuce hearts
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ¼ cup Caesar dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat grill on high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill until tender and cooked throughout.
- Set chicken aside to rest.
- Grill naan on both sides.
- Fill naan with lettuce, chicken.
- Top with Caesar dressing and grated Parmesan.
- Finish with black pepper and enjoy.
Recipe by Southern Fatty