WHAT YOU NEED
- 6 (small-size) pieces Stonefire naan
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish (or 3-quart casserole dish).
- CUT naan into 1/2-inch to 1-inch squares. Place in a mixing bowl along with cooked chicken pieces, cilantro, and feta cheese. Toss together and set aside.
- IN a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add in garlic, jalapeno, cumin, paprika, and garam masala. Let toast, stirring occasionally for 1-2 minutes. Pour in tomato sauce and heat to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in salt and whipping cream. Whisk in egg.
- POUR masala sauce over the naan mixture. Stir until all of the naan is lightly coated with the sauce. Scoop into the prepared baking dish.
- BAKE at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot with additional cilantro to garnish.
Recipe by The Stay at Home Chef