WHAT YOU NEED
Cinnamon Roll Dip
- 4 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 T. butter melted
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Naan Chips
- 1 package Original Stonefire Naan
- 1 T. butter melted
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut naan into triangles.
- Place naan on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush naan with melted butter.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together, and sprinkle over naan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- To make the cinnamon roll dip, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Drop brown sugar mixture over cream cheese mixture, and gently swirl.
- Serve with cinnamon-sugar naan chips.
- Cover, and chill any leftover dip.
Recipe by I heart eating