Cinnamon Sugar Naan
- 5 MIN. PREP TIME
- 2-3 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Original Naan, each piece cut into 2
- 1/4 inch deep vegetable oil in a shallow pan
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar for dusting
- HEAT oil in a shallow pan (a wok works best). Temperature of the oil should be about 385°F. Make sure the oil is hot before frying to avoid oily bread.
- MIX together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- ADD the naan pieces to the hot oil, about 1-2 at a time.
- TURN once to fry until the undersides are deep brown.
- LIFT the tails out with tongs and drain on paper towels.
- TOSS the tails in sugar mixture and shake off excess. Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.