WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 Original Stonefire Naan bread
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces of thinly sliced Prosciutto di Parma
- 2 plums or pluots, sliced
- Burrata cheese
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush the tops of the naan bread with the olive oil and sprinkle a few slices of garlic.
- Place pieces of prosciutto on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake until crispy. Remove and set aside
- Toast the Stonefire whole grain naan in the oven for 5-6 minutes until warm and slightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven. Top with a few spoonfuls of burrata cheese. Let the burrata melt from the residual heat from the oven for a few minutes. Add pieces of the crispy prosciutto and plums and basil. Slice on angels and serve.
Recipe by What's Gaby Cooking