Deluxe Garlic Naan Pizza
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 15 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Package Stonefire Tandoori Naan, Garlic Variety
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices dry cured pepperoni or salami – paper thin sliced
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, diced into small pieces
- ¼ cup sliced green olives
- ¼ cup sautéed onions
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp chili flakes – optional
- SPREAD tomato sauce equally over both Naan (bubbly side up). Sprinkle each Naan with the mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers, sliced olives, sauteed onions, Parmesan cheese, and the pepperoni or salami.
- PLACE naan on middle rack of preheated 400 F oven and heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
- REMOVE pizza from oven and top with the fresh basil and the chili flakes if using.
- SLICE and serve immediately.