WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 packs (2 in each) Original Stonefire Naan
- 1 lb chicken, shredded
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 8oz cream cheese brick, softened
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees.
- SPRAY 24 muffin tins with non-stick baking spray.
- COMBINE shredded chicken and buffalo sauce in large bowl or plastic bag until completely coated.
- PLACE naan on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 4 minutes to soften.
- CUT each naan into four even strips.
- TOP each strip with cream cheese, buffalo chicken, and shredded Italian cheese.
- ROLL naan strip from one side to the other then place roll into prepared muffin tin then sprinkle with more cheese.
- REPEAT until all 24 muffin tins are filled.
- BAKE in preheated oven for an additional 6-8 minutes or until naan is lightly browned.
- REMOVE from oven and serve hot or at room temperature with ranch dressing for dipping.
Recipe by Play. Party. Plan.