Fall Harvest Naan Pizza
- 20 MIN PREP TIME
- 5 MIN COOK TIME
- 2 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 small onion, sliced very thin
- 1 small sweet potato, sliced very thin
- dash of cinnamon and salt
- 1 package (2 naans) Stonefire® Authentic Flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons fig jam
- ¼ of an apple, sliced very thin (I used a honeycrisp)
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese*
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon, diced
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet. Cook onion slices at medium heat, tossing occasionally.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and place sweet potato slices on a baking sheet. Spray them with cooking spray and sprinkle salt and cinnamon over the tops.
- Roast for approximately 10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft but not too brown yet; set aside.
- Spread fig jam over naan bread and top with apple slices, sweet potato, onion and then cheddar cheese and bacon. Add parmesan cheese over all ingredients and place in the oven for about 3 mins at 400 degrees F. Then turn oven up to broil on high for an additional 1-2 minutes. Watch naan pizza closely while broiling, so it doesn't burn.
- Enjoy immediately and with a little chopped fresh parsley, if preferred.
Recipe by Kim's Cravings