Feta and Kalamata Olive Salsa
- 15 MIN. PREP TIME
- 8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup feta cheese, drained
- ½ cup ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- CRUMBLE the feta into a medium sized bowl, add the chopped tomatoes, garlic, olives, and thinly sliced scallions.
- MIX, gently, the ingredients together with the olive oil. Flavors will develop if salsa is left refrigerated overnight.