Fig, Jalapeño Jam and Blue Cheese Pizza
- 8 MIN. PREP TIME
- 7 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Italian Artisan Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Jalapeño INNA jam, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup sliced fresh figs
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (i.e. Gorgonzola)
- 1/3 cup baby arugula
- Honey, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, stir the ricotta cheese and salt. Spread jalapeño jam over the pizza crust, and sprinkle dollops of ricotta cheese on top. Top with figs and red onion, and sprinkle evenly with blue cheese.
- Place pizza in oven and cook for about 7 minutes, or until the pizza and toppings are heated through and the cheese is melted. Remove from oven, garnish with baby arugula and drizzle lightly with honey and a little warmed jalapeño jam. Slice and serve immediately.
- Recipe created by Kitchen Confidante