Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Pear Naan Flatbread
- 5 MIN PREP TIME
- 10 MIN COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 8.8oz. Package of Original Stonefire® Authentic Flatbreads
- 4 oz. Garlic and Herb Goat Cheese
- 2 small pears, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- Balsamic reduction for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the two Stonefire Original Naan Flatbreads on a baking sheet. Divide the garlic and herb goat cheese in half and spread equally on the two flatbreads.
- Thinly slice one pear and place on one flatbread, repeat with the other flatbread. Sprinkle chopped bacon on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven once the flatbreads are golden in color. Cut with a pizza wheel or scissors into pieces.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve immediately.
Recipe by Katie's Cucina