WHAT YOU NEED
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 8oz feta cheese
- 1-2 tsp Greek seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 packages of Original Stonefire Naan
- PREHEAT the oven to 350 degrees.
- ADD the olive oil, diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and feta cheese to a large bowl and mix well.
- TOP each flatbread with the feta mixture and sprinkle with Greek seasoning.
- BAKE for 5-7 minutes.
- DRIZZLE with Balsamic vinegar.
Recipe by Grace and Good Eats