Greek Style Grilled Naan Pizza
- 35 MIN. PREP TIME
- 5-7 MIN. COOK TIME
- 2-4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 tsp fresh Oregano chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 16 Kalamata olives, pitted and cut in half
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- PREHEAT BBQ or Grill to Medium high heat.
- COMBINE oil and Oregano together in a small bowl, brush mixture on both Naan, bubbly side up (set Naan aside), add basil, onions and tomatoes to remaining oil mixture in bowl and toss.
- COVER and let tomato mixture stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes to blend flavors. Top the Naan with the tomato mixture, feta and mozzarella cheeses and olives.
- PLACE on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes with the lid closed. Rotate the Naan 2-3 times during cooking to get an evenly browned bottom. Cook until the cheese has slightly started to soften.
- REMOVE from grill and serve.