Grilled Vegetable and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 10 MIN PREP TIME
- 8-10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Package Stonefire Italian Artisan Pizza Crust
- 2 cups Assorted chopped grilled vegetables – mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, red onions, red peppers (homemade or purchased at the deli counter in your local supermarket)
- ½ tsp dry chili flakes and dry oregano
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F degrees
- REMOVE pizza crust from packaging and spread sauce evenly over the crust.
- CUT the grilled vegetables into ½ inch pieces and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper and the dry chili and oregano in a small bowl.
- SPREAD evenly over the pizza crust and top with the crumbled goats cheese and shredded mozzarella.
- PLACE on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- SLICE and serve immediately.