HELL’S KITCHEN Caramelized Onion, Grilled Chicken and Provolone Naan Panini
- 5 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 pkgs Stonefire Original Naan
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 4 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 8 slice of Provolone cheese
- CUT your chicken into thin strips and place into a bowl. Add 4 tbsp olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside while you prepare the rest of the Panini.
- PREPARE the caramelized onions, heat olive oil, over medium heat, in a large pan. Add onion and cook, stirring, until onion is tender and starting to brown, add the brown sugar. Continue to cook until onions are dark brown and soft. Set aside.
- PREPARE your mustard aioli by combining the wholegrain mustard, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise mix well. When the onions are ready and you are ready to serve the sandwich, cook the chicken in a saute pan with a little oil until done.
- CONSTRUCT the sandwiches by covering one flat side (bubble side down) of the naan with the mustard aioli. Top with the chicken, caramelized onions, and provolone.
- PLACE the remaining naan on top and press together. Place in a warmed Panini press and cook until the cheese has melted and the bread on the outside has a crispy exterior,
- CUT into quarters and cut alongside fresh salad.