HELL’S KITCHEN Chicken Quesadilla
- 7 MIN. PREP TIME
- 15 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 pkgs Stonefire original naan
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp pico de gallo or store bought salsa
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- Sea salt and crushed black pepper
- PREHEAT your oven to 350°F.
- Heat a saute´pan over medium high heat, add olive oil, followed by the red bell pepper slices, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Cook until the peppers are softened and slightly charred round the edges. Remove from heat and set aside.
- CONTRUCT the quesadilla by spraying vegetable oil in a saute´pan and heat over medium heat. Place one naan (bubble side down) in pan and top with the chicken, cheese, salsa , green onion and cooked red peppers.
- PLACE the second naan on top and cook in the pan for 5 minutes, flipping once, until the naan starts getting crispy on both sides.
- REMOVE from the pan and transfer to baking sheet. Place in the oven for between 5-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- CUT into quarters and serve with sour cream and guacamole on the side.