HELL’S KITCHEN Italian Ham Naan Panini
- 5 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 pkgs Stonefire garlic naan
- 4 slice Mortadella
- 4 slice Sopressata
- 4 slice serrano Ham
- 4 slice provolone cheese
- 4 tbsp soft goat’s cheese
- 2 tbsp olive tapenade, store bought
- COMBINE, in a small bowl, the goat’s cheese and tapenade, mix well and set aside.
- SPREAD the flat side (bubble side down) of two pieces of naan with the soft goat’s cheese tapenade mix. Layer the slices of meat and cheese on top, dividing the slices evenly between each Naan. Place the remaining naan on top and press together.
- PLACE in a warmed Panini press and cook until the cheese has melted and the bread on the outside has a crispy exterior.
- CUT into quarters and serve alongside fresh salad.