Herbed Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon Pizza
- 10-15 MIN. PREP TIME
- 8-10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Italian Artisan Pizza Crust
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup softened herbed cream cheese
- 8 slices smoked salmon (approx 150g 5 oz)
- 2 tbsp small capers
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C)
- BRUSH pizza crust with olive oil.
- PLACE crust on middle rack of preheated 400°F oven.
- BAKE for 8-10 minutes or until crust is heated through, for a crispy crust place directly on rack.
- REMOVE from oven, spread cream cheese over bread, smoked salmon, capers, both onions and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil if desired.
- SLICE and serve warm.