WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 recipe garlic hummus
- 1 recipe red pepper hummus (same recipe as link above, but add 2 roasted red bell peppers)
- 1 recipe [Tzatziki|http://whatsgabycooking.com/homemade-tzatziki/
- 1 cup cubed feta
- Sliced roasted red bell peppers
- Sliced cucumbers
- Halved artichoke hearts
For the Naan Wedges
- 2/3 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 Stonefire Original naan bread, cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 Stonefire Whole Grain naan bread, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ON a large platter, arrange the dips and vegetables in individual small bowls.
- HEAT the oven to 400°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Combine the salt and paprika in a small bowl; set aside.
- PLACE the Stonefire naan bread wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with half of the olive oil and sprinkle with half of the salt mixture. Flip the wedges over and repeat with the remaining oil and salt mixture.
- BAKE until the Stonefire naan bread is golden brown and crispy, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- REMOVE from the oven and immediately transfer the Stonefire naan bread wedges to a wire rack to cool. Can be served slightly warm or at room temperature
Recipe by What's Gaby Cooking