WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 packages Stonefire Original Mini Naan
- 12 meatballs (frozen or homemade )
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Provolone cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped mixed peppers and onions
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease muffin cups generously with the olive oil.
- Wrap the naan in a damp paper towel.
- Warm the mini naan in the microwave until it it soft and pliable.
- Gently fit the naan into the greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tops are crispy and the cups hold their shape when removed from the muffin cups
You may stop at this point and store the cups covered for a day or two.
- Thaw the meatballs if frozen.
- Heat the meatballs and the sauce separately.
- Carefully fit a meatball into a naan cup on a baking sheet.
- Spoon on about a tablespoon of marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle on a tablespoon of the pepper mixture.
- Add about a tablespoon of Provolone cheese.
- Bake until the cheese melts, about 5 to 10 minutes
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Restless Chipotle