WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 packages of Stonefire mini naan bread (8 total pieces of Naan bread)
- 2 cups of lacinato kale, chopped
- 1/4 c. caesar dressing
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 grilled chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- In a bowl, combine kale, dressing and parmesan until well mixed together.
- Wrap Naan bread pieces 4 at a time in a slightly damp paper towel and microwave for 20 seconds until warm and pliable. This will make them easier to form into tacos. (We used these taco racks to make things even easier!)
- Fill “tacos” with kale salad and grilled chicken strips. Season with a pinch of lime and enjoy!
Recipe by The Effortless Chic