- 10 MIN PREP TIME
- 8-10 MIN COOK TIME
- MAKES 2 PIZZAS, EASILY DOUBLED, TRIPLED, QUADRUPLED
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 pieces naan
- 3 whole tomatoes, with juices, from the can
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated mozzarella
- 6 meatballs, halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parm
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Combine the tomatoes, minced garlic, salt, and olive oil in a mini food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste for salt, adding more as needed.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet. Spread the centers with the tomatoes, leaving a 1-inch crust all the way around. Sprinkle each pizza with half the cheese and top with half the halved meatballs. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is very melted and the crusts are golden.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the grated parm. Let rest for 2 minutes, then sprinkle with parsley, cut into slices, and serve.
- Recipe created by Big Girls Small Kitchen