Naan Campfire S'mores
- 5 MIN PREP TIME
- 10 MIN COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Mini Naan, available in deli/bakery of your local grocery
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar, white granulated
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ to 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1-2 cup marshmallows
- Optional - kitchen torch
- PRE-heat oven to 325 F.
- MELT butter.
- PLACE Stonefire Mini Naan pieces on baking sheet.
- LIGHTLY brush tops with some of the melted butter.
- WITH the remaining butter, combine graham cracker, sugars, pinch of salt and stir.
- DIVIDE between flatbreads, sprinkling around evenly.
- PLACE preferred chocolate pieces on top of each flat.
- DO the same with marshmallow. I made my own, but you can use store-bought.
- BAKE breads until chocoate is melted and marshmallows softened.
- REMOVE and toast wither by carefully broiling in oven, or using a handy kitchen torch.
Recipe by Southern Fatty