Naan Chicken Fajita Quesadilla
- 10 MIN PREP TIME
- 15 MIN COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Pkg Stonefire Naan bread – original
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into ½ inch strips.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice.
- Salsa verde
- Grill one side of Naan bread lightly in a grill pan or skillet. Place on a baking sheet.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over mediumhigh heat.
- Season the chicken with the cumin, salt, and pepper. Cook, along with the garlic, tossing occasionally, until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet. Add the onion and bell peppers and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet, toss to combine and place in bowl.
- Return skillet to heat.
- Add chicken, pepper and onion mixture to one half of each grilled Naan bread.
- Top with cheese, fold over and place on skillet. Cook until cheese melts, serve with salsa verde
Recipe by Sweet Life