Naan Pizza Rolls
- 10 MIN PREP TIME
- 8 MIN COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 pieces Stonefire Garlic Naan
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the Stonefire Garlic Naan in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, or until warm and pliable.
- Slice each piece of garlic naan into 5-6 triangular shapes.
- Spread approximately a teaspoon of basil pesto about an inch from the top of each slice of garlic naan.
- Place a tablespoon of mozzarella cheese on top of the pesto and 4-5 sun dried tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- From the top, roll the naan over the ingredients.
- Repeat this until all of the pizza rolls are made.
- Place the pizza rolls on a baking stone.
- Combine the melted butter, crushed garlic and basil in a small bowl and brush over each of the pizza rolls.
- Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Recipe by Whitney Bond