Pear and Gorgonzola Flatbread
- 5 MIN. PREP TIME
- 12-15 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4 Naan flatbreads (Stonefire Original)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pear, peeled and diced
- 1/4 lb prosciutto
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 sage leaves
- Place butter in a small light colored saucepan. (You need to be able to see the butter turn brown.) Melt butter over medium heat, stirring constantly. The butter will start to foam. Continue cooking until brown specks start to appear in the bottom of the pan. Drop 2 sage leaves into the butter and remove from heat. Pour butter into small dish to stop the cooking process.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush naan flatbreads with half of the browned butter. Top each flatbread with prosciutto, pear, walnuts and gorgonzola. Chop remaining sage and sprinkle over top of flatbreads.
- Place flatbreads on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Drizzle remaining browned butter over flatbreads.
- Recipe created by Plain Chicken