Pepperoni, Pepper and Provolone Pizza
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 2-4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Stonefire thin Pizza Crust with sauce
- 2 TBSP Basil Pesto – store bought or homemade
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 20 to 24 slices of dry cured pepperoni
- 6-8 Slices of provolone cheese
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Spread the Stonefire Pizza sauce evenly over the pizza crust, top with the basil pesto drizzling it around.
- PLACE the slices of provolone on the sauce and top with the pepperoni, spacing the slices evenly over the pizza crust. Top with the shredded mozzarella and roasted red peppers.
- PLACE pizza directly on the middle rack of preheated oven. Cook for about 6-7 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through and the cheese is fully melted and starting to brown.
- REMOVE from oven, top with basil, slice and serve.