Potato and Mozzarella Naan Pizza
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 medium sized potatoes thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped thyme
- 1 package Stonefire Tandoori Naan, Original variety
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 cup fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp freshly chopped rosemary
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- TOSS sliced potatoes with olive oil, sea salt, pepper and thyme in a medium-sized bowl.
- LAY potatoes flat in one layer on a baking tray and place on middle rack of preheated 375°F oven.
- BAKE 7-10 minutes, or until potatoes become soft and slightly crispy. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- PLACE two naan on baking sheet. Spread tomato sauce over each naan. Top with sliced potatoes, and torn pieces of fresh Mozzarella cheese. Season with rosemary, sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- PLACE naan on middle rack of preheated 400°F oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
- SLICE and serve immediately.