Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza
- 15 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Stonefire Artisan Pizza Crust
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red chili or 1/2 cup (125 ml) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 slices of prosciutto
- 1/2 pkg 200g buffalo mozzarella or 1 cup (250 ml) grated mozzarella
- 1 cup (250 ml) baby arugula
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (220°C)
- REMOVE flatbread from packaging and place on a large baking sheet or pizza pan
- CHOP mint finely. Place in a small bowl along with oil and garlic. Stir to mix. Brush over flatbread.
- SLICE chili into rounds.Tear prosciutto into thin strips.Tear cheese into small chunks. Scatter cheese, prosciutto and chili rounds over flatbread.
- BAKE in centre of preheated oven until cheese is melted and flatbread is crispy to your liking.
- REMOVE from oven. Scatter arugula on top of Pizza. Slice and serve warm.