WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 packages of Stonefire garlic naan bread, cut into quarters
- 2 c. shredded pulled pork (we slow cooked ours overnight and followed this recipe)
- 1/4 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/4 c. pickles (shaped as chips, not spears)
- 1/4 c. crispy onions
- Toast quartered Naan pieces until golden brown, but not too crispy.
- Split pork evenly among the eight sandwiches, then top with barbecue sauce, pickles and crispy onions.
- Add the top piece of Naan bread and enjoy! (We served ours with coleslaw!)
Recipe by The Effortless Chic