Roasted Chicken and Pesto Pizza
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 2-4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Stonefire Artisan Pizza Crust
- ½ cup Basil Pesto sauce, homemade or store bought
- ½ cup sautéed or caramelized onions
- ¼ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Roasted chicken breast, cubed or sliced
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- SPREAD sauce over crust, top with the shredded cheeses, caramelized onions, roasted chicken breast and red peppers.
- PLACE crust on middle rack of preheated 400°F oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is heated through and the cheese is melted and starting to brown
- REMOVE from oven, top with fresh basil, slice and serve warm.