Roasted Chicken, Bacon and Tomato Alfredo Pizza
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 6-8 MIN. COOK TIME
- 2 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Stonefire Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- ½ cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup roasted Chicken Breast cut into small cubes
- ½ cup cooked Bacon crumbled
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- REMOVE pizza crust from packaging and spread Alfredo sauce over crust. Top evenly with chicken, tomato, bacon, basil, and cheeses.
- PLACE on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 450°F oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted and is starting to brown.
- REMOVE from oven and serve.
- USE any leftover Alfredo sauce to dip your pizza slice in.