Roasted Eggplant, Tomato and Pesto Mini Naan
- 5 MIN. PREP TIME
- 15 MIN. COOK TIME
- 6-8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 packages Stonefire Mini Naan, Original
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 large tomato, sliced into 1/4” rounds
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the eggplant crosswise into 6 1/4 inch rounds. Brush on both sides with olive oil and arrange on the lined baking sheet in one layer. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the eggplant is just fork tender.
- While the eggplant is roasting, arrange 6 of Stonefire mini naan on a large baking sheet. Spread a layer of pesto on each naan. Place one roasted eggplant slice and one tomato slice on top of each naan. Season with a little more salt and pepper. Sprinkle with feta cheese and place it into the oven. Bake for 4 minutes, or until the tomato has wilted, the cheese has softened, and the naan is toasted. Remove from oven, sprinkle chopped parsley, and enjoy. It’s wonderful served immediately out of the oven or at room temperature.
- Recipe created by Kitchen Confidante