Salami & Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 12-14 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Stonefire Italian Thin Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup pizza tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (40g) Smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- ½ lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g hot pepperoni or salami, thinly sliced (paper thin)
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Italian buffalo mozzarella drained and torn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- PREHEAT oven to 400F (220C)
- SPREAD tomato sauce over pizza base; sprinkle evenly with gouda cheese, cherry tomatoes, salami or pepperoni, and chili flakes.
- PLACE buffalo mozzarella over top in a single layer.
- BAKE for 12-14 minutes or until the cheeses melt and the crust is golden brown.
- REMOVE from the oven, place basil leaves on top and drizzle with olive oil.