- 5 MIN. PREP TIME
- 4 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 pieces Stonefire Whole Grain Naan
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce plus 2 teaspoons of the sauce out of the can
- 2 ears raw corn, kernels removed from the cob
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño
- Toast the Stonefire whole grain naan in a toaster oven or regular oven for 3-4 minutes until warm and slightly toasted. Set aside.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove the pit and discard. Scoop out the avocado flesh and place into a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, chipotle pepper, and adobo sauce to the bowl. Mash with a fork until half smooth and half chunky. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Slather half of the guacamole on top of each toasted flatbread.
- In a medium bowl toss together the raw corn, cherry tomatoes, red onion, chives, cilantro, and jalapeño. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of the corn mixture on top of the guacamole layers and garnish with additional cilantro as needed. Cut the Stonefire flatbread into serving pieces and serve as needed.
- Recipe Created by What's Gaby Cooking