Spicy Cuban Naan Panini
- 5 MIN. PREP TIME
- 2-3 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 tbsp spicy deli mustard
- 1 package Stonefire Authentic Tandoori Naan, Original variety
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 thin slices oven-baked ham
- 4 thin slices roast pork
- 4 spicy dill pickles, sliced
- Hot banana pepper rings (optional)
- SPREAD mustard on bottom (not the bubbly, charred side) of one naan. Top with cheese, ham, pork, pickles and hot pepper rings.
- PLACE the second naan, bottom side (not the bubbly, charred side) down, on top, pressing the two naan firmly together. (The “bubbly” side of each naan should be on the outside of the sandwich.)
- PLACE sandwich in preheated panini press, or on hot grill, and toast 4 to 6 minutes, or until filling is heated through and grill marks appear.
- COOL about 1 minute before slicing. Serve immediately.