Stonefire Mini Naan Cheese, Tomato and Kale Pizza
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 4-5 MIN. COOK TIME
- 2-4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4 Mini Naan
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce – homemade or store bought
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby kale
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F
- HEAT a large nonstick frying pan over medium high heat; add the olive oil and the sliced onion. Cook and stir until the onions start to caramelize about 10 minutes. Add the kale and stir until kale is wilted, about 1-2 minutes – season to taste.
- PLACE the Mini Naan bubble side up on a baking tray, top with the Alfredo sauce, sautéed onion and kale mixture, and cheeses.
- BAKE in oven for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted and started to brown.
- REMOVE from oven – top with the diced tomato and serve.