WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 packages Stonefire Naan
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 3 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cut your naan into squares and place on a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- While naan is baking add your oil to a large pot.
- Add in your onion, celery, spices and butternut squash.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes. Add in 1 cup of your bone broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
- When naan is done add to your to pot with the vegetables.
- Add in your cranberries, egg whites and remaining bone broth.
- Toss together.
Recipe by Ingredients of a Fit Chick