Sun Dried Tomato and Manchego Flatbread
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 8-10 MIN. COOK TIME
- 2 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 pkg Stonefire Authentic Tandoori Naan
- 1 cup semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ADD the sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and olive oil to a medium sized bowl, gently mix the ingredients together.
- SPREAD the topping over the bottom side of the Naan (bubbly side down) and top with the shredded Manchego cheese.
- BAKE in a preheated 400 °F oven for 8-10 minutes or until warm.
- CUT into appetizer sized pieces and serve.