WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) Stonefire Original mini naan flatbread
- 10 ounces shredded turkey
- 2 cups leftover green bean casserole*
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 1/4 stick (4 tablespoons) salted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the naan on a flat baking sheet.
- Top with shredded turkey (about 2.5 ounces of turkey on each naan).
- Spoon about 1/2 cup green bean casserole leftovers over the turkey on each naan.
- Sprinkle French-fried onions over the green beans.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and spices.
- Drizzle the seasoned butter over the pizzas.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Tastes of Lizzy T